The video below shows how a YouTube video can be embedded within another website (ie this one)
Adding video using YouTube - a step by step guide
This guide does not cover video editing as there are many different software packages to do this, but rather it will show how to add a video to YouTube.
1) To add your video using YouTube you will first need to create a free YouTube account by going to YouTube and clicking on ‘Sign Up’ at the top right of the screen.
2) Once you have entered your information you should receive an email to confirm your account and email address. This will contain a link back to YouTube which you must click on to complete the process.
3) Your account has now been created so you can now add a video to YouTube. To do this click on the ‘Upload’ button at the top of the page.
You can either
click 'Select files to upload'
drag and drop the file on to the uploader
In the Privacy settings you will need to select ‘Public’.
Adding the video to your church web page
4) Now that your video has been added to YouTube you will be able to see it by clicking 'Video Manager' at the bottom of the confirmation page, or going to ‘My Channel’ under your ‘Account’ and clicking 'Video Manager' at the top of the page. Click the video that you want to add on your church website and you will see the normal YouTube page with the video player.
Underneath the video you will see an option called SHARE. Once you click on this you will see the EMBED button. Click on this.
The Embed option contains the HTML code which is needed to place the video onto your church website.
If you want to customise the video such as the colour scheme or the size of the player then click on 'Show More' below the Embed box and make your changes.
5) Highlight the code in the Embed box, copy this and place the code within your church web page.
6) Adding the code to a Church Edit website
If you use Church Edit as your church website provider then you should add the code to the Web Editor:
In the edit mode click on SOURCE (at the top left of the editor) and then paste the YouTube code here.
Click SOURCE again and you should see your video in the page.
Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Park, Solihull, West Midlands, B90 8AJ