The voting poll is a great feature that can be displayed on your church homepage.
It is very simple for administrators to add a poll :
- Choose a question
- Enter upto 4 choices of answers
- Press Add
- Allow visitors to the site to vote
The voting poll is an optional fun feature of the site that churches can use.
Questions that have been placed on Church Edit sites have varied and included biblical and topical questions such as :
- were we right to go to war with Iraq?
- do you follow a daily bible reading plan?
- do you think Christmas has lost its meaning?
Store past polls
Churches can enable this option so that visitors to the site can view old polls on a separate page.